Reviews Apple iPad with Retina Display MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 4th Generation

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 4th Generation


This product is amazing. It's not perfect, but considering that I'll have it for at least 2 years and I've used it every day so far, I certainly get my $.40 worth each day! It's very sturdy and I know it will hold up well, as my other Apple products have. I have friends who still use their original iPads (they work just fine, but many applications don't run on the operating system). I have a Kindle (an old version), and still love my Kindle as a reader. It's the only way I can read in the sunlight and it's SO lightweight. Eventually, I'll upgrade to a new Kindle reader, but I see them as having different purposes. The iPad is a mini computer, and the non-Fire Kindle is the equivalent of carrying around a book (or a thousand).





  • Apple iOS 6; Dual-Core A6X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); 16 GB Capacity
  • Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life; 1.44 lbs
  • 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording
  • 9.7 Retina Display; 2048 x 1536 Resolution


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    © 2010 Lamorise | Blogger.com